to Windsor Hills Resort
From Orlando International Airport
• Take the SOUTH exit out of MCO and follow signs towards
‘Kissimmee and the 417 (South)’.
• Turn right onto the 417 (Greenway) heading SOUTH (signs
read: Tampa/Disney Attractions) Note: 417 is a TOLL ROAD and will
cost approx $3.
• Leave 417 at Exit 2 towards US-192 (Celebration exit)
• Keep in right lane towards US-192
• Turn Left at junction with US-192 (WEST)
• Proceed for 2 miles; look out for Mile Marker 6 then the turning for Reedy Creek, after that move into Left Hand lane ready to turn left onto Old Lake Wilson Road. Windsor Hills is located one mile down on the right.
From Interstate 4
From I-4 East:
• Take Exit 64-B to 192 West. Proceed for 2 miles and turn
left onto Old Lake Wilson Road. Windsor Hills is located one mile
down on the right.
From I-4 West:
• Take exit number 64B to 192 West (2.8 miles). Make a left
on Old Lake Wilson Road.